Redtail Rise I'm like the Kanye West of humility
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
A small part of Saena wanted to protest Smash's acronym logic on the basis that her mother couldn't have known she would be those things when she was born, but that small part was overridden by the much, much larger part that thought it was possible and ridiculous. She laughed aloud, not so much at Smash as at the offered meaning of her name, though it did become clear quite quickly that Smash was joking.

She was really named after a relative with an equally queer name, earning a snort from Smash. "But who names their kid Crash?" she wondered, assuming it was some kind of weird tradition that she wouldn't understand. Her family had a lot of bird names, although her immediate family, those who were all gone in some capacity or another, had pretty normal names. Save herself, which Smash quickly pointed out.

"Beats me, she kinda bailed out of the living department before explaining that part," Saena said with a shrug that showed she wasn't all that affected by Pied's death. How could she be, having not so much as met her dam? "The same kind that names their son Pura I guess." She didn't think her brother's name was weird at all, but if hers was weird, than surely his was, too, by Smash's standards. Maybe their families just were never meant to understand each other's name choices.
Messages In This Thread
I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 06, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 07, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 23, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 23, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 30, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 11:24 AM