Redhawk Caldera Never let me leave again.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox nodded in Peregrine's direction. Out there, even in neutral lands, Redhawk couldn't protect its own. They would need to stay close unless they wanted to put themselves in potential danger. Fox hoped that the others would learn this and stick close to their claim. She didn't bother to inquire about the original intent of his journey. It hardly mattered any longer. As for Saena and her claim, there wasn't much that Redhawk Caldera could (or should) do about it. If they wished to pick fights with straggling members of other packs, so be it. Fox would advise her comrades to stay close.

Sebastian insisted he would never assassinate anybody, which gave Fox pause, and she stepped in front of him. "I will kill anybody who comes close to harming my children," she said, eyes leveling with his own. That included her own children, should they grow to be like Peregrine's older daughters. Fox backed off then, allowing Sebastian to continue. If Sebastian had been murdered, it would have sent no message. Perhaps sending him back with severe wounds was intentional. It sent a rather clear message, one that Sebastian did not even need explain (although he did).
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 28, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 28, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 03:56 PM