Redhawk Caldera Never let me leave again.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at Fox who leveled her grey eyes with his pale blue ones. He swallowed. Should he them them he did kill? Also for his family. He could kill and assassinate. But he liked that part of himself at bay. He would be too much like his dad or maybe even worse. He let that story slide, not in the mood to tell another story. Then Peregrine spoke again. Sebastian laid down again and rested his head on the ground. "Yeah. It really sucks. I told her I was innocent but she didn't believe me," he sighed. "But.. I try to fight for the Caldera. And well, I did realize that you guys really are my home. I'm not planning on leaving." 

Sebastian was serious about that. His like for Nochtli also lessened after what happened. He could understand that she wouldn't want any injuries herself for saving him, but it was still sour that he had to travel a long way to see her, and that in a territory that would be unavailable to him. It wasn't worth that at all. "It wasn't... like that. Or well, I don't know. Testing the waters. But it isn't worth it," Sebastian spoke, then a hint of a smile creeped a bit on his face. "No, Peregrine. You can recruit me a nice southern lady." His voice was done speaking, cracking and his breathing wheezing. 

Sebastian was curious about one thing though. His head was still resting on the ground and his eyes turned to Peregrine. "Is the Caldera going to do something about it? Or are we just going to stay like we were before? Protecting our lands? I am not sure if I want a war, though I do want to see this Saena in pain. Is that bad of me?," Sebastian's voice ended up sounding so small, his pale eyes glanced at Fox. He started to understand her hatred now. 
Messages In This Thread
Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 28, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 28, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 04:19 PM