Ouroboros Spine show me your teeth!
408 Posts
Ooc —
nah, i got you brah~ hopefully this all works out from what i read. i figured she'd take off at some point because she's more of an asshole than anything. if it doesn't flow right to you, just let me know though!

He was a feisty one, she would give him that. But it would have also seemed that they were evenly matched. As he made the move to bring her down, Echelon lashed out one final time at him, contorting herself back to try and bite at his face. And she missed, horribly. He had her right where he wanted her and by all rights, she knew that in any situation she was going to go down.

And then he seemingly stopped trying to push her down in the dirt. Or at least that was the opening that she perceived as she moved to bound away, uncaring whether or not his teeth went tearing at her skin or pulled at the coarse hairs of her body. Her sudden start was enough to kick out anything loose beneath her feet, and she chose to bound off with a snort and a laugh towards the underbrush. Maybe he'd chase her, seeing how he was as fed up with her antagonism as anyone would have been.

What an adorable punching bag she found.
Messages In This Thread
show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - June 29, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 30, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - June 30, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - July 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - July 15, 2015, 09:28 PM