Redtail Rise I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one
49 Posts
Ooc —
very sorry for holding this up, I've been very ill

Oliver splayed his ears and glanced down at his paws, stung by the Beta's sharp words. Yeah he didn't actually need to ask, it was pretty obvious that Arion wasn't okay, but he'd only been trying to express his concern for his pack mate, why did Reek have to jump down his fucking throat over his poor phrasing? "I'm sorry," he mumbled, fidgeting uncomfortably, "I just wanted to see if I could help." Later, after things settled down, it would occur to him that Reek had been lashing out because he was pissed at Arion, but right now it was hard not to take it personally. Oliver was used to Arion being a jerk, but it hurt coming from Reek.

The aspiring healer had never dealt with a druggie before, so he did not recognize the symptoms of an overdose. Nor could he identify the strange smell that hung around the warrior like a thick haze. As far as he could tell, Arion was just sick and stinky. Maybe it was something he'd eaten? "Whoa, hey, you should stay lying down," Oliver said as Arion shakily got to his feet.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by oliver1 - July 01, 2015, 01:22 AM