Redhawk Caldera Never let me leave again.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I feel like becoming a healer is cursed in RHC. Like the Defense against the Dark Arts teacher spot in HP, haha!

Sebastian understood that they wouldn't have a full on war against the Rise wolves. The grey male wondered if they would even have the right numbers for it. Probably not. The thing he could do best now, was making sure he would survive from his injuries and become the healer of the pack! That was how he could make his life useful. Plus he never felt like fighting so he was secretly glad that he would get be safe within these borders. Maybe collecting some herbs would be a good thing to do once he could walk better again. "I understand," he returned, noticing that the talk about this topic had ended. Sebastian wasn't offended.

Sebastian thought about Peregrine's words. Did he want to rest here? No. "I want to be over the ridge. I feel like here some wolves can still snatch me," he admitted. Sebastian gathered his courage to face the pain of climbing up the Caldera. He gritted his teeth and then pushed himself up. He just wanted his journey to be over with and rest. He was so tired. Sebastian glanced at Peregrine. "I might need your support," he admitted. "I promise I will become a healer as fast as I can," Sebastian spoke, wanting to apologize for being injured. He wasn't really a functioning pack member. Once done he gathered his strength and forced himself over the Caldera ridge. Finally being back at his only home.

- fade end! -
Messages In This Thread
Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 28, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 28, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 03:56 PM