So why am I ten feet under and upside down
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Mason seemed to understand the danger and edged closer to him, FitzDutiful happily lifted a paw to pull his son under his front legs, providing him extra shelter and security. His heart felt like it was going to explode as the love and affection for his son expanded as it always did when he took a moment to appreciate the time he had with him.

"Yes, we're safe. As long as you're with me I'll protect you." The only thing that could possibly go wrong here was a tree falling across the gap at the entrance. It was partly covered already so that the wolves could exit without exposing themselves completely, and the likelihood of something falling both exits to the den was minimal.

"Sometimes it's better to think about what you want to do than what's currently happening. So what do you want to do when the sun comes up from its bedtime?" he asked, curious as to what adventures would whirl through Mason's mind.
Messages In This Thread
So why am I ten feet under and upside down - by Mason - June 23, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: So why am I ten feet under and upside down - by FitzDutiful - July 01, 2015, 07:24 AM