Frostfire Ridge It's a start...
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Tezcacoatl's jaw snapped shut with an audible click. She refuted him by saying that he hadn't heard a word she'd said: when it reality he had. It seemed to him that she hadn't heard anything he'd said. For wolves that were supposed to care about his well being none of them seemed to care all that much (at least this was the feeling he got). They didn't want to hear anything that didn't conform to them, or so Tezcacoatl believed. “I heard you just fine,” Tezcacoatl ground out, his patience wearing thin. He couldn't make them see that he went through hell, and that remembering was like putting him through the ringer all over again, but why would they care about it? They only cared that their butts would be on Quetzalcoatl's firing line when they returned without him; but they all missed the point of sending him away in the first place. “What do you want from me?” He demanded, tired of going around in these useless circles. This was their doing. Their fault. They should have left him alone. Took their punishment. And they had the nerve to call him a coward, when the couldn't look their Queen in the eye and swallow their failure up to a lesson learned, either.

“Tell me what you, and Nochtli and Manauia, and Xiuhcoatl want from me? You don't want me to rule Coatl's Rise. I get it, but you don't want me to stay here, either? So tell me what you want. What do I need to do to prove that I'm more Tezcacoatl than I've ever been.Because he was tired, and he just wanted a straight forward answer because they hadn't made sense to him one bit. Wanting him to return but not rule when he could live here and preserve their culture by staying away from Coatl's Rise? It just...didn't make sense.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
It's a start... - by Citali - June 20, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: It's a start... - by Tezcacoatl - June 27, 2015, 08:17 AM
RE: It's a start... - by Citali - June 27, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Tezcacoatl - July 01, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Citali - July 01, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Tezcacoatl - July 01, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Citali - July 01, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Tezcacoatl - July 01, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: It's a start... - by Citali - July 01, 2015, 05:38 PM