Otter Creek I can be as contrary as I choose
11 Posts
Ooc —
As soon as his he connected with the paw, it dashed away in a mad frenzy to get to land. Olly stayed hidden underwater while he heard the muffled version of someone yelling at him. He let small giggles escape and tiny bubbles traveled to the surface to reveal were he was hiding.  Luckily they were quickly swept away by the soft flowing current and just to be safe, he moved to a new location far from the weird creature.

When the fluffy animal hopped put onto a stone, Olly not dare waste this precious opportunity. He swam towards the creature and stuck his head out of the water for a second or two. While his head was above water he stuck his tongue out and pressed his lips together to create a farting sound. It was his signature move and something only he in his family was blessed with.

Not sure exactly what this creature's appetite was like, Olly quickly ducked back underwater. He didn't take the chance to catch his breath, so unfortunately for he had to resurface. Crawling onto the bank of the river, he looked around for the strange creature to make sure it wasn't trying to eat him. 
Messages In This Thread
I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 04, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 09, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 10, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 13, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 13, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Ahren - August 24, 2015, 11:07 PM