Blackfeather Woods [M] When a fire starts to Burn..
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke listened carefully to the gruesome story that was Grimnir's history. He wondered how Meldresi could ever accepted such a wolf in their ranks. But than again, Grimnir had been loyal to Black feather woods. The story progressed, how Grimnir was trying to kill his siblings and how eventually he also killed his uncle. Is was basically a confession for him attacking Potema. His voiced probably told him to do so. But there was also some admiration in Burke that the male managed to fight the voices. He wasn't completely hopeless since the male was capable of love. Burke wondered how Lusa had managed for Grimnir to fall in love with her. The large tank of a male nodded courtly when Grimnir was done speaking. The councilor had an idea in his mind, and maybe it could work too. Maybe it would soothe these voices of his pack mate.

"I am going to make you a deal," he spoke. "I understand now you have a daily struggle with your mind. That these.. voices.. of you want to kill," Burke added. He got to his feet again, since he went to sit down while Grimnir kept on telling his story. His docked tail held high. "No pack member, new or long term, young or old, will ever suffer again because of your voices. If another pack member gets 'mysteriously' attacked/injured I will hold you accountable." Burke then raised his snout. "But I want to offer you an alternative/reward for not killing pack members. The Dark Brotherhood frequently gets assignments for wolves to be killed/injured. I can take you on as my apprentice. See how you are doing. Experiment if the voices go even more in the background because they are being sated with killing and torturing. You aren't a dark brother, yet, since I am not sure if I can fully trust you as a brother. I will give you three months. No killing or injuring within the pack. I will take you on missions and let you make the kills. If I see a change in your behavior...." Which also meant seeing Burke as his leader. "...and see how well you do within the pack/with others, only then I will give you the red paw print that belongs to the brotherhood," Burke spoke. He was curious to see how the male would react.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
[M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 23, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 24, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 24, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 28, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 28, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 30, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 01, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 03, 2015, 04:52 AM