fury of a saint in her eyes
<span style="font-family:Georgia; font-size:12px;"><I>russian roulette</I></span>
20 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Lux was thankful that Hawkeye had not seemed to have taken the glimpse that Lux had taken at her swollen belly to any sort of offence. It hadn’t been meant in such, more so it was instinctually the first thing her eyes had been drawn too. At Hawkeye’s downplay of her pregnancy - going so far as to jokingly call herself fat - Lux was unable to help the smile that cracked her emotionless demeanor and tugged at the edges of her lips in a slightly coy manner. “You know you’re only carrying two?” Lux inquired, relatively impressed. Most mothers did not know how many they were carrying until their birth - not that Lux knew personally. She had seen a couple females give birth in Thantos Valley, having stood guard outside the birthing den. It sounded painful as fuck to her, and she was glad that she was, despite how her body lied - male. She had been in heat once - an awkward thing to be honest - and she had threatened to tear out the spine of any idiot who dared to come near her. As it was, she had not been forced to tear out anyone’s spine because they had taken her threat to heart - because she would have done it, too. Even in the unlikely event she ever found a mate she would assume the male role - it was what was most natural to Lux. “But for the record, my queen, I don’t think you look fat,” Lux spoke further, pausing for a moment. “You carry pregnancy beautifully.” It was a demure compliment but spoken truthfully, nevertheless.

“Wet,” The Spartan responded to Hawkeye’s question and let out a barking laugh, and shook out her coat brutishly, letting the droplets fly. “but good, thanks for asking.” Lux finished giving a soft shiver as a chill settled over her damp coat before she stretched to keep her muscles warm - though her fur did a well enough job. “Trolling …I mean patrolling the borders,” Lux sneered at her own joke - even if it was lame. It probably was lame, soldiers were not particularly trained in comedy arts. It was easy to loosen up and be herself under the tough exterior around Hawkeye - though that was probably because the Queen of the Plateau did not seem to hold any judgments in regards to Lux.

Messages In This Thread
fury of a saint in her eyes - by Luxuria - February 28, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Hawkeye - March 03, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Luxuria - March 14, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Hawkeye - March 14, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Luxuria - March 15, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Hawkeye - March 18, 2014, 10:03 AM