Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The rain quickly grew in intensity, but if the sobbing alpha noticed, she didn't show it. She didn't move from where she lay, but was fixed there as if by chains. It was the weight of all their despair holding her down, and until she cried it all out, Saena would not move.

Well, at least, she wouldn't have. A touch on the side of her neck was enough to break her reverie and she slowly lifted her head to reveal her tear-streaked face. She was surprised, but not displeased, to find that the wolf who came to console her was none other than Reek, her closest confidante. Her heart thrummed lightly in her breast to know he cared, in spite of all his own problems. After all, he had Arion to worry about, and Wynter was far more elusive than Saena liked lately... though the alpha female secretly didn't mind that, for her own recent selfish reasons.

"Do you think we did the right thing with that Redhawk wolf?" she whispered, pressing back her ears at the foolishness of her own thinking. She didn't regret tearing Sebastian to shreds and sending him fleeing across the tundra, not one bit, but she wondered if perhaps those assembled were right. Maybe she was making it more of a problem. Maybe she was dragging her family into something they needn't be a part of. "I just wonder... I don't think we did the wrong thing... they killed Junior... but... she tried to kill our half-siblings. I can't blame them for what they did in defense, but... she was my sister." She took a shaky breath in, then said, "and Oliver, he seemed horrified with what we did. Do you think we went too far?" She hadn't seen the other ragged wolf lately, so that made it even harder to gauge whether or not he held their behaviour against them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Saēna - July 03, 2015, 11:39 AM