Ravensblood Forest Explore it right
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
you know this is realistically based, but I am unsure if the wolves have a written language or crude pictures and if they use letters? if they use letters she could play a guessing game for his name, but that does not seem very realistic to me....hmm any fun ideas?

Thistle Cloud watched as he turned inward to his own thoughts. She wondered what he was thinking and if it were good thoughts or bad ones. She hoped she hadn't upset him when she hadn't spoken right away. That would make her feel very bad. She did not think him much older than her, but he had an older countenance and she was willing to bet an older mind. She was willing to gather that he was extremely inquisitive by the curiosity he was projecting as was she.

When the other sighed she felt it in her bones, it was a sad albeit thoughtful sigh and she wondered why. Then he nodded to affirm her question. However, there seemed more too it and she was a little confused. Perhaps he could never talk, she would not dwell on that for now, but she would figure out how to ask only yes and no questions. So she began to speak thoughtfully. "I'm fairly new to the area I only know of this pack and another packs name. I know you are not from this pack as I don't recognize you. Are you from the pack on the Plateau? My Gamma Pied told me about it, and that she has family there. She then tilted her head as she settled to her haunches and curled her tail around her toes and turned blue eyes gaze to see green one for a moment and then averted her eyes slightly so as to not offend
Messages In This Thread
Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - February 28, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Explore it right - by Crete - March 01, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - March 01, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Explore it right - by Crete - March 14, 2014, 06:47 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - March 14, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Crete - March 15, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - March 15, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Crete - March 15, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - March 15, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Crete - March 15, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Explore it right - by Thistle Cloud - March 15, 2014, 11:02 AM