Blacktail Deer Plateau Sweep these streets that I used to own
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He sighed. "I hope you are right. If so, she's wiser than I would have been at that time." It had taken months of travel alone with Tarin to wear the anger from his bones and sometimes he still wondered if all was gone. "You are likely right, though. She had her own pack now, a new family. She doesnt seem the type to let ghosts from the past destroy her future."

He fell silent then, thoughtful. It was for this reason he sought to keep their own members away as well. Doubtless Blue saw the wisdom in this, and he believed Lasher now did as well. "I may travel out a bit in the coming days," he said idly, looking at the trees beside them as a bird flirted through the branches. "There are many packs around I have yet to gain much information on, and much can be learned in neutral territory."
Messages In This Thread
Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - June 05, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - July 04, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - August 06, 2015, 08:38 AM