Is there such thing as second chances
~ Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength ~
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Rhythm further lowered herself to the ground belly now touching the ground. She was feeling guiltier by the second and she didn't try to hide it in her eyes. How could she have been so stupid? She left the pack. Abandoned them. She wouldn't be surprised if half of them didn't trust her anymore. What reason do they have that they should. 

"I was naive. Not to mention stupid. I know what I did was wrong. Leaving you guys when I knew that pups were on there way soon. Please give me another chance. To prove to you that I am worthy of your acceptance. I won't do that again. I swear on my life," she had been left no other choice but to beg. She looked up at the Silver wolf in front of her.

She remembered the first time she had met him. He always looked like he would eventually lead a pack. She didn't expect it to be Bearclaw valley but here he was. Leading a pack he could now call his own. Snapping back to reality she managed to get out one more word "Please.." and then she waited. To hear what Raziel would have to say.

Sorry it's taking me so long to reply. A lot of stuff is happening irl and im struggling to find time. I should be able to post periodically. Sorry again :l
Messages In This Thread
Is there such thing as second chances - by Rhythm - June 20, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Is there such thing as second chances - by Raziel - June 20, 2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Is there such thing as second chances - by Rhythm - June 23, 2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Is there such thing as second chances - by Raziel - June 24, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Is there such thing as second chances - by Rhythm - July 07, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Is there such thing as second chances - by Raziel - July 08, 2015, 04:34 AM
RE: Is there such thing as second chances - by Rhythm - July 14, 2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Is there such thing as second chances - by Raziel - July 17, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Is there such thing as second chances - by Rhythm - July 20, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Is there such thing as second chances - by Raziel - July 25, 2015, 05:30 AM