Redtail Rise Shelter
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter had been working hard these past few weeks to regain any trust that was lost when she had betrayed her pack mates by leaving. She had been hunting and helping keep the caches full with food. Rain or shine. IN this case mostly rain. It had been a wet summer so far not to mention warm. 

She dropped the small rabbit she had hunted into one of the caches then sat in a shady spot. The only wolf who still didn't seem happy with her was Reek. Her mate. And the love of her life. She admitted she probably could be trying harder to show him that she still cared but she hadn't figured out how to get him to forgive her yet. She hoped she would find something soon or risk losing him entirely. 

A howl rang out over the horizon. Saena. She was calling to gather all the members of the pack together. Wynter assumed for a meeting. For a moment she doubted whether or not she was welcome there but she realized if she wanted to prove herself to the pack it was best to go. 

She stood from her spot under the tree and began to make her way towards where the call had sounded from. Clambering up the ridge she joined the other wolves who had gotten there clearly faster than her. Her head hung low. Gunnar, Arion, Reek, and of course Saena were gathered. She gave Reek a small friendly nudge as she walked past. Then sat near the group but also gave each of them their own space. She figured now was not a good time to be overly friendly with any of them. She was tense around the group of wolves and her guilt was making her stomach do back flips but she didn't let it show.

I might not post every round because there's a lot going on here at home but i'll try my best.
Messages In This Thread
Shelter - by Saēna - July 05, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Shelter - by Gunnar - July 05, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Shelter - by Reek - July 06, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: Shelter - by Arion - July 07, 2015, 03:19 AM
RE: Shelter - by Wynter Wolf - July 07, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Shelter - by oliver1 - July 08, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Shelter - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Shelter - by Gunnar - July 11, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Shelter - by Reek - July 12, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Shelter - by Arion - July 13, 2015, 03:49 AM
RE: Shelter - by oliver1 - July 14, 2015, 01:25 AM