Blackfeather Woods forgive me
57 Posts
Ooc —
Shego came toward the family den with rabbit furs and an oddly shaped (and colored) rock. To it, feathers of a large variety were stuck upon it by some sticky syrup. She kept her distance, only revealing herself as the male, the father, went for her sister. Dropping the objects gently, she looks to the duo with suddenly woeful eyes.

"To harm Lakhesis, the measurer of life, is to pull the threads—your own, those of your name—of life taut," comes her warning, "The fates are within us. We come to bless. We need not be here to kill." Atropos had brought ends to others simply by speaking it. It had not been her who had done it, of course; some were weak of heart and when they heard it, their minds took hold, believed it, and they worried themselves to their grave. Other times, it was a terrible coincidence that they should die when she knew their time had come.

She noses the amulet forward, thinking of she and her sisters meeting. It truly was a blessing to all of their name. But if their sister was in one, that one cub would not truly be of their name, and not be blessed as the rest of the family were.

"The feathers represent the number of you and yours. In time, they will no longer stick to this blessed amulet. When the last feather falls, you must bring it to a cliff and let the wind carry it away. It will bless those of your name; give them a long life, and you many grand-children. Our sister, Clotho, the bringer of life, has taught us this blessing." And, as for the two rabbit skins... "For comfort."
Messages In This Thread
forgive me - by Lakhesis - July 02, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: forgive me - by DeadLusa - July 02, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: forgive me - by Grimnir - July 03, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: forgive me - by Lakhesis - July 04, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: forgive me - by DeadLusa - July 04, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: forgive me - by Shego - July 07, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: forgive me - by Grimnir - July 08, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: forgive me - by Lakhesis - July 09, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: forgive me - by DeadLusa - July 09, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: forgive me - by Shego - July 10, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: forgive me - by Grimnir - July 16, 2015, 09:28 AM