Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The beta male was right, as he always was. Saena felt her hackles ripple in aggressive agreement with him. Sebastian should've died. Any regret she felt over their behaviour melted away when Reek justified their actions, replaced by pride for what they had done. It was misplaced pride, but Saena overlooked that. Sebastian himself had done nothing, but he stood beneath Peregrine and Fox and willingly followed their example, and so he was as much an enemy as Saena's father himself. That was all the reason in the world she needed to try to rip his throat out.

"Y'know, the way he escaped was like... magic or something," she said conspiratorially. Having been down in the grotto, Saena knew there was only one obvious way out, but Sebastian had managed to make his own exit. The alpha female snorted and shook the fur on her neck out and whispered, "If he makes it back alive, he's like... a wizard. And if he is a wizard, well... we have the advantage if they try anything."

Chuckling because that was all just ridiculous and because she needed a bit of a pick-me-up, the alpha allowed her body to relax just slightly. Boldly, with almost no nervousness about how Reek might react (and a lot of fluttering in her chest that she shoved aside), she leaned her head into the juncture between his shoulder and chest and sighed softly. "I hope you're right," and she sincerely did. Oliver was a good addition to the Rise. The last thing Saena wanted was for him to leave because they behaved like savage beasts, even if that's exactly what they were.

"You knew that one female that was there," Saena said then, curious to know what he knew about Nochtli and their pack. "Not the one who thought we were dumb enough to give her a prize for nothing, but the other one, the smart one. Who is she?" What is their pack? was the underlying question, but it was very possible that Reek didn't know that. He knew Nochtli by name, though, so that was a start for sure.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 11:27 PM