Come back home to me
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was so happy when he saw his youngsters. Burke saw all of them as their children now. He couldn't help it. After being in the den with them and their mother. He knew Cicero didn't feel the same, or he had a feeling to say the least, but that didn't matter it wasn't like Cicero was disrespectful. Burke's docked tail was going crazy at the end of his butt. He showered Potema with some kissed under her good eye and then Damien, well he was tackled down. He knew that Damien missed him. Burke practically jumped the younger male and a playful matter and gave him a shower with licks too. Burke didn't care. He got up once Potema asked that question. Cicero licked his chin and Burke licked back over the top of his head since it seemed they all demanded an answer. "Your mother needed a break from Black Feather. She is on a scout and herb mission," he explained. "Nothing to worry about!"

Though the tank looked a bit sad, even though his tail was wagging. Burke looked over the three young faces. "C'mon lets go home. We have a lot of new members for you to see. Even new born ones," Burke explained. "I am not sure if Grimnir lets you close but, you aren't the youngest of our pack anymore." Plus now it was great because Potema and Cicero were wanders and they could look for their mom. Burke couldn't leave BFW since then the pack would be without an alpha. In the meanwhile he could teach Damien about leadership. 
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Come back home to me - by Burke - July 05, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Potema - July 06, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Damien - July 07, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Cicero - July 08, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Burke - July 08, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Come back home to me - by Potema - July 08, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Damien - July 24, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Cicero - July 25, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Come back home to me - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 07:19 AM