Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
I'm enjoying this twist way too much~

"Bam-man," she said with a chuckle before letting that subject slide. There was no point really thinking about it too much longer. Either way, Sebastian got away and the Redtail wolves need not worry about him.

A redtailed hawk screeched loudly over their heads, drawing Saena's attention away from the beta male momentarily. From its talons dropped a half-eaten something-or-other, probably a mouse or vole, and she traced its descent into the trees with her eyes. She had half a mind to go find it and eat it as a snack, but then she would need to move, and she was very comfortable where she was, wrong or otherwise.

"Yup," she readily agreed. It was sort of common knowledge that piss equaled a claim. Saena doubted that Nochtli and her wolves had failed to mark their territory; it was the first thing most wolves did when they settled. It was instinct. "It's a dark place," she said with a grin, "you must never go there, lest the crazies infect you with their... crazy-itis." It was becoming easier and easier to believe their jest. The south really was full of insane wolves. The north probably was, too—Citali came to mind—but the majority of them seemed to like the sunny side of the mountain more, which she supposed wasn't too far-fetched.

And though they were talking and joking and though she kept reminding herself that she was toeing a line, the young alpha couldn't keep at bay the subtle flutter in her chest whenever she breathed in Reek's scent, nor the urge to remain close. Very close. In fact, she nudged her body nearer to his whilst saying, "what, you didn't get enough of my shitbag dad already?"  She was testing her boundaries and seeing just how far Reek would let her go while still attending the conversation, though her focus on that was gradually waning, and from there she began to preen higher, near his jawbone now. Her contact was intimate, and though inexperienced in such tender matters as this (having had no more than a slight crush once in her life on a wolf who was younger, and gone now), her touch was ever-so-slightly heated as she tended to his fur.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Saēna - July 08, 2015, 06:36 PM