Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Yay for organic IC plot twists!

Bam-man! Now that was a name!  A hero the Teekon Wilds deserved.  Too bad the kid was probably dead by now.  However, that fact did breathe a bit of cosmic irony into the situation making the whole thing incredibly funny and causing Reek to double over in exasperated laughter.  It had been so long since he had a proper fit of the gigs, and he realized how much he had taken the power of humor for granted. He was the happiest he had been in weeks.  

The goodnatured joking continued with speak of the dreaded crazy-itus, and Reek shuddered in mock fear.  But the more time he spent in the wilds, the more he had begun to thing that the itus was a real thing in it's entirety... and it was running rampant at an epidemic scale down south... it was as if everything below the mountain range was the wolfish equivalent to Florida.  And once one goes to Florida, they quickly realize that it's a silly place.  "Let's hope your friends at the Plateau are safe," said Reek jokingly. His eyes spread wide like he had been struck with a sudden revelation. "Or maybe the crazies have gotten to them first.  Cue dramatic music!"

"But seriously though, I'd love to meet them," he added, tone becoming more serious.  But thoughts of visiting the Plateau were quickly replaced with thoughts of something else.  Saena's muzzle worked it's way up to the underside of Reek's neck in an intimate display.  He shut his eyes and exhaled as his body tightened in anticipation.  It was wrong, but he didn't care.  It felt right.  His heart thrummed in his chest like a drum and he returned her affection with a nuzzle of his own, working his way from her side, to her neck, then planted a slow lick on the side of her face.  

"Should we— Should we go somewhere private?" he sputtered in a whisper in her ear.  It was all so confusing, but still, Reek wanted.  She was beautiful, and whatever she wanted with homely boy like Reek was beyond him, but he didn't think of that.  He only thought of her when he nuzzled in close.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Reek - July 08, 2015, 07:11 PM