Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Hmm, I'm comfortable with either type, so I'll let you choose with your next post! Surprise me (like the rest of this thread lol). We can mark mature if we choose to continue it. :P

She was just steadying herself as Reek stood, urging her toward the Emberwood in a voice scarcely above a whisper. She detected the same breathlessness in him and Saena felt the strange, unfamiliar burn in her stomach growing larger. Looking back, she would never know exactly what spurred their action, but she would never question it or wonder. She was too caught up in the slow burn for that.

Reek stumbled over himself then, eager to ensure Saena knew she wasn't second best. If her mind was in full control, she might've been more insecure, but instead she stepped boldly up to him and murmured, "shhhh" while drawing her nose along the side of his neck. While her motions initially had been unsure and gentle, now it was with a fiery resolve and unbridled intimacy as she let go of her insecurities and let her concern for past and future melt away in favour of the present.

It was hard to tear herself from him, but Saena did at long last, and began a swift trot down the ridge in the direction of the Emberwood, panting lightly as tense heat rippled through every cell in her body. Like Reek, she secretly didn't care if they stoked their mutual fire here and now in plain sight, but she understood the ramifications of certain wolves seeing them. Most of the pack would consider it adultery.

The distance between the ridge and the wood wasn't so large, but it felt like hundreds of miles. By the time they reached it, Saena was so consumed by desirous fire and youthful lust (and she succumbed to it so easily that it commanded her now in spite of her complete inexperience) that she drew to a stop barely past the treeline and turned to Reek with a wanting whine.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Saēna - July 08, 2015, 10:14 PM