Otter Creek I can be as contrary as I choose
11 Posts
Ooc —
He shook the extra water from his dense fur while watching for the strange creature that yelled at him. When he turned his plump little neck he realized the fat animal was charging right for him. Immeadiately his chubby legs took off on land running down the creek's side. He knew he wouldn't be able to outrun the creature, but he did not he could outswim it. He dove for the water and swam down to the bottom to pick up a pebble. He He emerged and balanced the tiny rock on his paw while allowing the current to crash against his side.

"Don't make me use this"
he warned the fur ball. This rock may not look like much but when you know how to use it, it can be deadly. Olly glared at the wolf, challenging it to come after him. He swam a bit closer to the shore, but stayed out of the creature's reach. Teasing was fun to the otter, and there was nothing better in the world than causing problems for others.

"Be gone demon" he hissed at the animal. This was his home and he was sure if this creature had a home, it wouldn't want him walking all over it. Olly wasn't large and dangerous, but he would die to protect his home, and this big bad wolf had walked into the wrong neighborhood.
Messages In This Thread
I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 04, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 09, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 10, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 13, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 13, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Ahren - August 24, 2015, 11:07 PM