Frostfire Ridge She ain't going out like that
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
This is gonna make me sadddd I can already tell wahhh

Manauia waited patiently as he approached, allowing him to speak first. Unlike her sisters, the huntress felt no anger towards him. Her ire had burned out a while ago, as well as any regret about the situation. She had decided, like him, that this was for the best. And once her mind was set, she knew it did little good to dwell on it.

Her ears twitched when he spoke bitterly of his offer and her obvious spurning, but she merely nodded. She hadn't expected him to be happy about her departure, though he truly must understand why she would leave. She had made it plain since the beginning this was not her home, and while she was fonder of him than any others she had run into out here, her place was in the Rise.

"I am. Someone must tell your mother of your intentions, and explain that it is best you do not return. She has been left waiting long enough." She frowned, and her tone softened. "You may not remember her, but I owe her everything. I can't turn my back on that."

Citali thought she returned to tell the Queen her son was dead... but the warrior would not tell that lie. A part of the prince she had grown protecting still resided within this male, and she (unlike the others) believed he could rule here. Just not over Amazons. Their culture had no place in the hands of a male, and she wouldn't ambassador such a thing, no matter how much she might respect him amongst his gender.
Messages In This Thread
She ain't going out like that - by Manauia IA - July 07, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Tezcacoatl - July 09, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Manauia IA - July 09, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Tezcacoatl - July 11, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Manauia IA - July 12, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Tezcacoatl - July 14, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Manauia IA - July 17, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: She ain't going out like that - by Tezcacoatl - July 18, 2015, 07:01 AM