Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Although Reek didn't believe in any gods or adhere to a set of beliefs, he could finally see why some would; and for a moment, he felt as if he could see God himself— or herself, or... whatever. However, it was no god, it was only Saena writhing and wailing in pleasure beneath him. Close enough; he would have worshiped her if given the chance. Both wolves had been swept with a wave of collective euphoria and it was the closest Reek had ever had to a religious experience.

She tried to speak, but her words only became garbled in her moans that began to increase in amplitude.  Unbeknownst to Reek, she was knocking on climax's door... and so was he.  While he wished their coupling could have lasted forever, it seemed biology had another plan in store.  It felt as if a fire had been set in his loins and an atomic bomb went boom in his head.  Every single muscle in Reek's body seized into a taut mass as he pushed harder and harder.

Then everything went loose.

He pulled himself off of Saena's back and sunk to the ground in post-coital bliss.  "Oh my god," he muttered, unable to form proper sentences.  "Oh my god," he repeated once more.  "Let's stay here tonight," he panted in exasperation.  That way, he could spend the night with Saena in peace... and he wouldn't have to move.  Two birds with one stone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Reek - July 09, 2015, 09:10 PM