Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Saena was right, the events that had transpired between the alpha and beta would just about kill Wynter, but at this point Reek couldn't have cared less about the reaction from his soon-to-be-ex mate.  She had thrown him through the emotional gauntlet when she left, and in a sick/twisted way, Reek felt as if she was getting exactly what she deserved.  A swift taste of her own medicine.  But, twisted sense of justice aside, the situation would have to handled delicately or else there would for sure be a blow-up.  

"I don't know how to handle it," he whispered truthfully after Saena brought up the emotional implications.  "But, I've made my choice... and it's you."  While Reek was fueled by spite, the relationship he shared with Saena was something completely unrelated.  Wynter left and Saena became his rock and steady shoulder.  She was more than just a best-friend, but it had taken him until now to realize it.  

"So like... really," he confirmed with a slight chuckle.  The thrumming in his chest had just begun to slow to normal pace just before she affirmed that she wanted there to be an us too, causing the rhythm of his heartbeat to build in a sudden crescendo ending with a wide and happy grin.  "I mean, we don't have to be like mates or anything... yet, but you can't deny that we've got some serious chemistry."

Obviously they had chemistry since she was rearing to do the do once again. And Reek, even in his state of utter exhaustion, was happy to comply. "Of course I do," he breathed from behind a smirk while pulling his legs slowly out from under her head to rise on wobbly legs. His tail wagged excitedly behind him as he waited for her to take her feet and initiate round two.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Reek - July 10, 2015, 02:14 PM