whispers in the rain
7 Posts
Ooc —
Riptide listened as she kept yelling at him, though why he even bothered taking in her screeching noise was something that even he, himself did not know. Truth to be told, the loner did not actually care that he was by Blackfeather Woods borders and that this pack was her home, it didn't matter to him. All he needed to know was the name of the pack, which he had and nothing else. He knew he was upon pack borders, all his senses were functioning normally after all. He didn't need to know this was the home to a crazy woman, in fact, that would only make sure he wouldn't join unless necessary. Perhaps this was an asylum. A pack asylum, where all the crazy dudes went.

Every step she took towards him, Riptide took several back. He wasn't a coward, but he wasn't recklessly brave either. He most certainly didn't want to be remembered by being stupid and confronting a crazy lady just to be killed by her. No, he wanted to be remembered for being great, and if not that, at least for some 'good deed', which he currently had none.

The youth didn't bother hiding the grimace that took over his features for a second as a toothy grin occupied the girl's features and when she offered him a question, asking if he wished to find out if she could kill him, he flashed her a charming grin. "No thanks," Riptide said, turquoise eyes gleaming as he regarded the dark girl and took yet another step back. "Like I said, I'm too young to die. Though if you have a better offer to kill me, be sure to tell me next time."
Messages In This Thread
whispers in the rain - by Riptide - July 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Shego - July 08, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Riptide - July 08, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Shego - July 09, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Riptide - July 12, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Burke - July 12, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Shego - July 14, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Riptide - July 17, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Burke - July 17, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Asbestos - August 17, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: whispers in the rain - by Shego - August 18, 2015, 10:14 AM