Blacktail Deer Plateau Sweep these streets that I used to own
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"That she did." Unlike Blue Willow, Dante felt no regret when it came to Saena. True, he had not elevated her to the status she wished while she was here, but those remaining in the plateau had afforded her the respect any packmate deserved. He understood and applauded her leaving, knowing she would never have been content to remain in the ranks below him and the betas, but he did not feel they had done wrong by her while she remained here. The only ones with any guilt were Koda and Peregrine, and both were long gone from their lives.

"I will be cautious. This is exactly why it is necessary though. There are too many unknowns." He would rather explore first and check the region so that others (especially their younger ones) would have advance warning when their travels began. He had almost forgotten Mordecai's altercation, though he remembered to steer clear of the southeast. Actually, the south in general might brook avoiding, or at least treading with extreme caution. That seemed the focus of the hostility of late.
Messages In This Thread
Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - June 05, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - July 12, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - August 06, 2015, 08:38 AM