Blacktail Deer Plateau And the two of us went up in smoke
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
saena. his heart tripped a beat as he grasped the implications of what dante had spoken -- the evil within peregrine's heart knew no bounds. "fox attempted to slaughter her. he would not have stopped the woman," he whispered in horror, his gaze falling to the loam before him. the devil had abandoned his children long before this -- he simply never believed that it would have come to murder, much less that of a girl who had once called him father.

tears threatened to well in his eyes -- he thought of eilidh, of constantine, of casmir. could he slay one of them? for any reason? let peregrine think him weak -- lasher was not a kin-killer. his teeth clicked together as his jaw tensed.

"i can make the trek, in a few days' time, dante," he offered. no doubt it would be harrowing upon his ageing body, but better he than another. "in your absence i doubled our patrols. i did not say what had happened, but i did order that peregrine and fox be slain on sight. i do not think that they will come here, however. they seem content to keep to their murderous part of the country."
Messages In This Thread
And the two of us went up in smoke - by Dante RIP - July 07, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Lasher - July 07, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Dante RIP - July 07, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Lasher - July 08, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Dante RIP - July 10, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Lasher - July 12, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Dante RIP - July 13, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Lasher - July 13, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Dante RIP - July 14, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: And the two of us went up in smoke - by Lasher - July 17, 2015, 09:00 PM