Redtail Rise all is fair in love and war
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
The wind was not in his favor and so Arion did not notice his new companion until she let out a small chuff. But then, he doubted if he would have noticed her presence even if the wind had been blowing scents towards him, he was too lost in thought to notice anything in this terrible, cruel world named reality. He, and probably the rest of the world, was better off in another world, one named imagination or..expectations? Yeah. After all, reality would only let you down again and again. Most of the time at least.

Arion's ears flicked towards Wynter as she spoke and noted her half smile. He flashed her his typical crooked smile in return and flicked his tail in an amiable manner. "Hey Wynter," he said, honey eyes twinkling as he regarded her. He might look a bit bedraggled and tired, but he still had quite a lot of spirit left in his body. "What's up? Anything going your way? Or is everything going downhill. Because mine is," Arion shrugged, (he hadn't heard of her breakup with Reek yet) "my life I mean. It's going downhill," he added just in case she didn't understand.
Messages In This Thread
all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 06:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 06:33 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 20, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:53 PM