Redtail Rise all is fair in love and war
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter realized that due to the curious nature of wolves he was bound to ask what had happened. But for the first time she thought she might actually be able to get through a whole conversation without crying. Her rivers had run dry so to speak. "Well, Reek left,"she stated abruptly. "Me I mean. I kinda deserved it though," she said giving a brief look down to her paws but then her eyes returned to meet his face. 

She listened as he too explained his probelm. Alone. I know what that's like. Wynter had never felt more alone than these past few days. She had virtually no friends within the pack. Which actually sucked. At least back at the sound she had a friend in Phantom so if anything ever went wrong she could have talked to her as well. Her having been mute she made a damn well good listener. 

"I see, that makes sense. You aren't alone though. I mean, you have me. At least for a little while. We can wallow in self pity together," she joked. At least for now she had some company. It was nice. She had actually felt okay for the first time in what felt like ages. She had missed the casual banter that occurred between wolves sometimes.

"Nah your problems aren't shit. Everyone has their own individual problems, but we each chose to deal with them differently." She shrugged and sat down next to Arion, she too acing the borders as her mind briefly trailed back to what she would do after she left. 
Messages In This Thread
all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 06:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 06:33 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 20, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:53 PM