Bearclaw Valley River Wash
~ Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength ~
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Rhythm smiled as the fae greeted her with a friendly nudge. Okay so she wasn't that mad. "Yeah, I'm back." she stated with a small smile. Having gotten a not so friendly reception from the now alpha this was a nice change. Rhythm still lowered her head because she knew having just returned to the pack she was likely the lowest ranking wolf. 

"To be honest, I don't really know why I left. I love this place, and the people in it. I guess maybe I just needed some time to figure my life out," she said deep in thought. She couldn't quite grasp what it was that made her leave. It certainly wasn't the location or wolves.  She did know that she was now wiser than she was before she left. She truly knew what it meant to be a member of a pack.

So many questions ran through the mind of the silver wolf. "Raziel greeted me at the borders, that was a surprise to me. He let me in though," she stated, she wasn't going to go into details on their somewhat unfriendly encounter. 

"What happened?" she asked with a curious tilt to her head. In this case she was referring to how he ended up as Alpha. Not that it was a bad thing. He was a strong leader. 
Messages In This Thread
River Wash - by Scarlett - July 11, 2015, 09:11 AM
RE: River Wash - by Rhythm - July 14, 2015, 06:13 AM
RE: River Wash - by Scarlett - July 14, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: River Wash - by Rhythm - July 14, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: River Wash - by Scarlett - July 14, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: River Wash - by Rhythm - July 14, 2015, 12:07 PM
RE: River Wash - by Scarlett - July 14, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: River Wash - by Rhythm - July 15, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: River Wash - by Scarlett - July 15, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: River Wash - by Rhythm - July 22, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: River Wash - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 05:48 AM