Redtail Rise all is fair in love and war
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Wynter was abrupt with her answer, saying that Reek had apparently left her. He frowned at that and was about to comment about how uncharacteristic of him to do so when the golden female continued, saying that she deserved it. He canted his head then, and almost blurted out a sincere question about how these relationships could even change? Didn't love last forever? He didn't understand anything about these messed up feelings...at all. But then. Wynter had left him for quite a long time, perhaps Reek didn't like that. Still, it was pretty confusing...to him that is. And truth to be told, he hadn't really...loved anyone that way, ever and he truthfully wasn't sure he even could.

Obviously, he said none of that out loud. Instead, Arion gave her what he thought was a sympathetic glance. He might be eloquent at times, but when he was talking about these flimsy emotions, well, he might end up blurting something insulting out without even knowing that it was insulting. That was why he did not speak when Wynter spoke about her break-up. He didn't want to chase her away...yet. "Things will turn out fine in the end," he said awkwardly.

Arion was definitely not made to talk about these weird as hell feelings. God. They were so stupid at times! These messed up emotions and stuff.

"I prefer finding solutions to my problems. Though I've never dealt with a problem regarding emotions before. It's so annoying, these feelings. For me at least," the chocolate stallion lifted a shoulder in a shrug before his eyes widened. "Wait. For a little while? You're leaving the Rise?" While he might not like her (because he didn't know her), he decided he quite like her company now. Plus the fact that the Rise would only have five members if she left. "Dude seriously. If I leave as well, the pack will only have four wolves and I can't leave knowing I probably brought the Rise to it's death." He said that in a half joking manner, though his eyes showed that he was serious about that matter.
Messages In This Thread
all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 06:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 06:33 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 20, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:53 PM