the haunting
57 Posts
Ooc —
Her tail waved as he replied to her, content to let him regard her as a mortal; for him, she would be. Her krypton stood before her, and as he bashfully replied, Shego inched forward with no malicious intent, curious and eager both to explore the fluttering feeling in her chest. Would her heart fail her? Could it?

"I haven't before either," she admitted, "Had to see someone before... but when I saw you... that was the first time," Shego was smitten, and looked at him with plain adoration in her eyes. That he was witch did not occur to her, so lost in him she was she could hardly make sense of her own mind.

And Lakhesis, too, she was not aware of.

"Casmir," comes her devoted reply, her tail waving. "I'm Shego. I'm new here, I live in a pack that way," she gestured toward the direction of Blackfeather, but frowned. "I... their name, I can't think of it..."

Her lapse in memory caused her to close her eyes and think, hard. It was not the first time that this had happened to her; she experienced short-term memory loss relatively frequently, but it was attributed to the fact that some things were not meant to live for so long. It was a bad omen indeed...

Something was to happen to her lands.
Messages In This Thread
the haunting - by Shego - July 02, 2015, 10:36 AM
RE: the haunting - by Casmir - July 07, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: the haunting - by Shego - July 08, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: the haunting - by Lakhesis - July 08, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: the haunting - by Casmir - July 10, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: the haunting - by Shego - July 14, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: the haunting - by Casmir - July 31, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: the haunting - by Shego - August 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: the haunting - by Casmir - August 29, 2015, 09:14 PM