Redtail Rise all is fair in love and war
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Arion's words were somewhat reassurring but they didn't change her mind on the matter of leaving. She still wanted to go. Somewhere. Anywhere but here. "Thank you," she said with a polite and sincere smile. She listened to him talk about how he found all the emotions strange it was obviously an unfamiliar concept for the chocolate wolf with the opium addiction it must really dull it down. 

"I tried to find a solution to this problem, but sometimes there isnt one. This being one of them. In away the solution for him was to leave me entirely," she frowned for a moment but then her face returned to a somewhat normal half smile/ half emotionless state.  

She was startled by his question about her leaving he picked up on it more than she thought he would. "Yea, I was thinking I might leave and start my own pack," she said looking back out over the borders. New adventures awaited her perhaps. Not here but beyond. Wynter had to do a brief double take. "Wait, you are thinking of leaving too?" she asked tilting her head.

"There are some new wolves around, I could hear them at the borders, I don't think us leaving will lead the pack to its doom if they stick around." She stated looking at him now. "Where were you thinking of going?" she asked curiously. She wondered if he might be looking for another pack. Maybe just maybe he would join her. What a crazy idea. It would never work. Would it?
Messages In This Thread
all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 06:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 06:33 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 20, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:53 PM