Ravensblood Forest Feel it in the Air
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

“Neat?”

Meekly, she looked down at her arrangement. Their colors were complements to each other, rich violets that blossomed near the herb caches of her home, and pale long-petal flowers she found by the springs. Here and there were other vibrant splashes of color, to create an appealing presentation as far as she was concerned. She couldn’t have gone as far as to call the bundle ‘neat’, but certainly hearing it from another made the bridge of her muzzle warm with subtle pride. “Thank you…” she tipped her muzzle humbly. “They are for a friend.”

Without the fragrance of the flowers obscuring her nose, she was better able to assess the scent of the dark male. Upon his coat was the faint mist of salt from the sea, but within was also the culmination of various scents; the known brand of ‘pack’ associated with communal dwelling. And as fortune would have it, it was a scent she recognized.

“The Ridge?” Unabashedly she pounced in place as the wolf announced the pack he hailed from. Despite her size, she was quite nimble on her paws, minding both the flowers and Kennedy's own paws to keep from getting them trampled.“It is good that you did stop me,” she smiled lightly. “I was looking for the Ridge to deliver spring to my friend.” She gestured with a downward sweep of her muzzle to the flowers, indicating that they were her representation of spring. “I am Xi’nuata of the Northstar Vale. Truly, it is a pleasure to meet you.”

Messages In This Thread
Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 16, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Kennedy - March 16, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 16, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Kennedy - March 16, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 16, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Kennedy - March 17, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 17, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Kennedy - March 19, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 20, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 23, 2014, 08:22 AM