Home Sweet Home?
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
If Arion knew what Ryker was thinking, he would pin that arrogant kid to the ground and beat some sense into him. He was a good Alpha if he wanted to be one, better than Reek and Saena (not that they were terrible leaders). Perhaps Ryker had misunderstood his words, what he had meant was for the boy to stop beating around the bush and state his business, not for him to stop beating around the bush and not state his business. Did he have to add some extra words for others to understand what he was saying? Seriously? Was he that hard to fucking understand?

"Well? Say something! I just told you to stop beating around the bush and quickly fucking tell me why you're here and all that formal shit! Are you deaf? Don't you want a home here?" Arion said, his words were not meant to insult though, they were said in a joking manner with a touch of confusion. Hopefully, the guy would not think him to abrasive (even though he was) and get the idea of how he worked around here.

Then Reek appeared and asked him if he should take over. Arion flashed his partner in crime a mischievous smirk and inclined his head, "I can handle this, bro, hand me the reins this time," and turned to address to wannabe Rise wolf just for him to see the guy speak to the new Alpha instead of him. "Dude, that's hella rude. I was telling you to inform me of your business, yada yada yada and you don't speak to me but talk to the Alpha instead when he's here? That's rude. That's just rude."

Arion shifted his weight and fixed his twinkling gaze onto the youth. "You're right, because I ain't letting you into our ranks just because you know him and unless you speak to me and state what you want and all that, you can't get pass me and to the next stage of the application test. Like you're going to speak to me, not him." He squared his shoulders and tapped a paw impatiently on the ground, though the crooked smirk on his lips showed that he really wasn't that serious.
Messages In This Thread
Home Sweet Home? - by Ryker - July 14, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Arion - July 15, 2015, 05:49 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Reek - July 15, 2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Ryker - July 15, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Arion - July 15, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Reek - July 15, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Ryker - July 15, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Arion - July 15, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Reek - July 15, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Ryker - July 22, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Arion - July 24, 2015, 03:33 AM