Hoshor Plains Khaleesi
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Vitihi's fire-like pelt swiftly shifted with the wind. Her eyes, of the same flame color were big as the moon, and held a gleam of fear in them. He would have guessed it had she not told him, but it was to be expected. The situation in which she had been chosen as Rakharo's pair hadn't been traditionally normal, but the circumstances demanded it. He needed someone who could take the task of putting the thinning number of females within the pack in order, for he had accepted that he alone, couldn't get them to behave.

Rakharo had put his hopes on her, probably too quickly for her comfort, but he still knew that Nevakko had made a huge effect on her life, and she had spent time with the Dosh Khaleen in Kraza Dothar. She wouldn't fail. She couldn't.

"Do not fear," he said lowly as he took a step closer and licked her cheek, "I trust you with this task, I wouldn't have asked it of you if I didn't," he assured her. Vitihi was actually the only choice he'd had, but Rakharo was very grateful for his luck. Vitihi was smart just like she was beautiful. Born of Dotharan blood and studied in many fields just like her capable father. Maybe she wouldn't be the warrior Khaleesi that every Khal dreamed to have, but she was good in other ways.
Messages In This Thread
Khaleesi - by Rakharo - June 29, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Khaleesi - by Vitihi - June 30, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Khaleesi - by Rakharo - July 03, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Khaleesi - by Vitihi - July 13, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Khaleesi - by Rakharo - July 15, 2015, 10:18 AM