We both know we can't go without it
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The warden-to-be continued on his patrol, sparing no more than a glance at Pantaleimon every few seconds to show he was still paying attention. Truth be told, Nightjar was much more comfortable holding conversations if he was doing something at the same time. He wasn't bright, but action seemed to be the key to focusing his thoughts; as long as he was doing something, other things came more easily. Standing around and conversing didn't work for him and made him bored more often than not.

Thankfully, he was able to keep them moving by doing no more than pressing on. Pantaleimon kept pace, whether because the pale male liked Nightjar's company or because he was training to be a warden as well. The pup paced ahead a few feet to rub his side against one of the taller shrubs, then he turned sidelong to watch Pantaleimon, and it was at that moment the man mentioned he also had sisters.

That was interesting. Something else they had in common. If Nightjar didn't know any better about Pantaleimon's personality, he would've thought Pan to be the most similar of all wolves to himself. Still, they shared some similarities.

"Did they like you?" Nightjar asked quite suddenly, before adding, "mine don't like me, I think."
Messages In This Thread
We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - June 16, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - June 23, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - June 29, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - July 06, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - July 15, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - July 17, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - July 24, 2015, 08:06 AM