Redtail Rise all is fair in love and war
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
He offered her an awkward smile in reply to her 'thank you'. He found it extremely weird for him to be to be doing something like this, to be reassuring someone that everything would turn out alright in the end when he knew for a fact that most did not. He was supposed to be a factual person, not someone who would lie for the sake of others. But then he supposed that this facade would only last for this conversation, once their talk was over, he would become the normal annoying know-it-all he always was.

"Yeah well, when it's more of an emotional problem..." Arion shrugged helplessly, "I dunno, I'm probably the last wolf you should consult if it's a problem regarding emotion." He laughed mirthlessly and shook his head. He would never be able to be a Counselor simply because he was unable to, he didn't understand others, couldn't sympathise. Reek, on the other hand would probably make a brilliant good counselor when he wasn't being a complete dick.

"Maybe, I haven't really decided yet. I've made new friends here, and perhaps even found a new family. I dunno if I can leave them behind," Arion was leaning more to the stay side because he imagined his friends reaction if he left without saying anything and never came back. Besides, he had also promised Reek he would never leave him no matter what. How stupid of him to do that. But then, when had he felt the need to keep these petty promises and when had he became the ragged male's loyal puppy? It should've been the other way round!

"If I left, I'll probably wander until I die," Arion shrugged, he didn't have any solid plans if he left.
Messages In This Thread
all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 06:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 06:33 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 20, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:53 PM