What is this truth
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
A frown formed on Bindi's face when Fitz explained how he feared she would leave too. She obviously wasn't doing a good enough job at showering his kids with love if he believed she would have left. However when he said our children, the midnight wolfess wondered why he would have said that. She assumed it slipped out but still it made no sense on why it slipped unless he wanted there to be an our. She shook away the thought of Fitz actually wanting that along with the strange feeling that suddenly appeared in her stomach. He had spoke of how he hoped things would heal over time, but the way he looked away when he said it, made her feel like he was not being serious. Yet, he had opened up and told her how he felt and she was grateful for that. "With time...maybe we can fix things" she spoke calmly and watched as his tail twitched, but thought nothing of it in the moment.

She stood and walked over next to her pale Alpha before sitting and slightly leaning on his shoulder, hoping he would allow her to do so. "I'll always be here for you Fitz. No matter what happens between us I will always be here for you, June, and Mason until you want me to leave." Bindi wanted him to know that she would always be there for him and his family as a packmate, friend or something more. However she didn't even realize until it was to late what she had done. She was suppose to leave Silvertip soon, and now had just promised she wouldn't until she was told to do so. Her mind was at war with either to stay or leave and each every moment it became worse.
Messages In This Thread
What is this truth - by FitzDutiful - June 28, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: What is this truth - by Bindi - June 28, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: What is this truth - by FitzDutiful - June 30, 2015, 04:25 AM
RE: What is this truth - by Bindi - June 30, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: What is this truth - by FitzDutiful - July 01, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: What is this truth - by Bindi - July 01, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: What is this truth - by FitzDutiful - July 14, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: What is this truth - by Bindi - July 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: What is this truth - by FitzDutiful - July 20, 2015, 07:48 AM