Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread
7 Posts
Ooc — Cloudflame or Cloudeh
Hi! :) Description here if you need further info http://wolf-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2026 @Tezcacaotl -  is that how you tag here? Um, bold is speech, italics is thought and capital letters is empasis in place of italics. ;)

Her pelt, still adjusting to the higher altitude, did nothing against the cold air trapped by the rolling cumuli. Her eyes, grey, brown-tinged and narrowed against the frigid air sweeping past her, were streaming. Despite the cold, there was no snow to drink, to soothe her parched throat. Orchid`s once-lustrous tail now drooped and dragged across the ever-inclining rocky ground. She threw back her head in a melancholy howl, before realizing no noise had emerged. In a hacking coughing fit, the yearling could go no further. 

She curled into a rusty ball of fur in a vain attempt to stave off the cold. 

There`s no point. It will take me too. Like Ma and Da. No! They`re fine, they - they - they dug their way out. Yes! Of - Of course.

"Please, Spirit - what did I do to deserve this? I`m just a Lone Wolf trying to find -"

She paused. What WAS she trying to find? A family to replace the one she`d...lost? A friend? She laughed, a short sharp bark of derision.

It was at this moment that, freezing, parched, starving and alone, Orchid Malara curled up  to die.

She was only a year old.
Messages In This Thread
Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 16, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 17, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 17, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 18, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 18, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 18, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 19, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 19, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - August 05, 2015, 01:45 PM