Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Haha, cool. :D

Blue Willow launched into a rundown of pregnancy milestones that left Pied's head reeling, not that she'd say this outright. In any case, she knew to expect most of it, though she hadn't anticipated heartburn or dizziness and she wondered what about pregnancy caused such ailments. She didn't ask, though, as she tried to process everything the medic had said.

"Why did I sign up for this again...?" she quipped. "Well, I'm glad I'll have your support, as well as support from my mate, sister and family. I'm sure I'll make it through okay. While we're on the subject, though, I have a question. I was injured near the end of January and was left with some bruised ribs and other internal injuries. I've since healed, as far as I can tell, but I imagine my ribs aren't one hundred percent mended yet. Do you think that the pregnancy could affect them? Am I likely in for more pain than the typical mother-to-be?" She'd talked to Dublin about this a little but but it never hurt to get a second opinion, especially from your new practitioner.
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 16, 2014, 08:47 PM