Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread
7 Posts
Ooc — Cloudflame or Cloudeh
You aren`t giving me much to work with he-ere xD I blame Týrr`s weird personality

Blinking away the fog in her peripheral vision, Orchid rose unsteadily. She was disgusted with herself. With a steely-eyed look up at the bigger wolf, she pushed away the fatigue. She felt something emamating from him - anger? Hatred?

"Forgive me. My...lapse was untimely. I fear I have made the wrong first impression."

The glint in her eyes never swayed as she glared upwards.

"I hope I haven`t - how to say it - encroached upon your territory. Orchid Malara, of the Jeredal Wilderness. As you saw, I have travelled a while, and I fear the effects have, as such, taken their toll. My warrior sense had taken leave of me, and had you not been so...cautious...I would be dead by your paws. I apologise for my weakness and stupidity and appreciate your former mercy."

She ground her teeth angrily, making it clear it took a lot to-to-to grovel in such an unholy way. Her inbuilt respect for an Alpha took over, and she involuntarily bowed her head.

Oh, for the Spirit`s sake!
Messages In This Thread
Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 16, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 17, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 17, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 18, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 18, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 18, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 19, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 19, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - August 05, 2015, 01:45 PM