Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread
7 Posts
Ooc — Cloudflame or Cloudeh
The she-wolf yipped in laughter and derision.

"Every wolf I`ve met in this Spirit-blessed Wilderness has talked about trades! Is it bureaucracy and official "skill" save you in a fight? I think not! What makes the difference between life and death - reputation or a skilled healer?"

She chuckled lowly and gazed coldly into the Alpha`s eyes. She seemed to see something there.

"Many times I have stopped. I can rest only in the dank marshes you wolves so recoil from. I see you prefer mountains and woods, but then, you can hardly be blamed for the teaching of generations."

Her lip curled back in a cruel smile. Her eyes, chips of smoky glass, taunted him.

"I see your thoughts. I am but a weakling yearling, a grovelling she-wolf of no use to you. Look at me! My early life was easy - Jeredal Wilderness had the easiset prey of anywhere you will ever travel. I am ashamed of my condition, but there are worse wolves than you around these parts."

She shook the fur fringing her face.

"If it weren`t for your obvious lack of empathy, I`d prove myself to you now with a (OOC: friendly) spar. As it is, I fear your simple disgust would not be overridden by such a battle."

She lowered her head with a sigh.

"Ergo, I ask your permission to hunt, rest and bring myself back to an acceptable condition - in return for-"

What am I doing?! Sigh. There is nothing else to be done. Survival comes first.

She lowered her head and finsished the sentence with a sharp intake of breath.

"In return for my life-long allegiance to you."
Messages In This Thread
Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 16, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 17, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 17, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 18, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 18, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 18, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - July 19, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - July 19, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: Summer Blooms - IC Joining Thread - by Orchid - August 05, 2015, 01:45 PM