Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Ouch, that sucks. It's cool to incorporate that knowledge here, though.

Blue Willow mentioned that the ribs could be problematic during labor. Pied fully expected it to be a painful ordeal, bruised ribs or not, and nodded sagely. She was actually a little more concerned about the last few weeks of pregnancy than giving birth, however.

"As the pups grow and start to move, could they kick me and re-injure me?" she questioned. "I mean, there's only so much space in there and I'd think they'd be pressing up against pretty much everything in there, from organs to bones. I'm fully prepared for the discomfort, I just wonder if I'll be in excruciating pain during the last phase of my pregnancy..." she confessed.

It'll be worth it, she told herself and she knew it was true. Still, it would take a toll on her if she was in constant, chronic pain those last few weeks. This entire pregnancy was a calculated risk, considering what had happened, but nothing would've ever stopped Pied from becoming a mother, not even a monster like the blackfish.
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 16, 2014, 09:43 PM