So why am I ten feet under and upside down
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
His son showed him that this dancing was and FitzDutiful recognised, though he had never partook in it personally. He just assumed it was something Raissa had taught him though whether he was thankful for it, he could not say. It wasn't something a wolf should be seen doing but then his boy was young. Regardless, he let none of this emotion show on his face. Instead a blissful smile came over him.

At the earliest possibility, however, he decided enough was enough and that Mason really needed more things to do in order to remove this dancing attraction from him. Telling his son that it was time for sleep, he hoped the youngster wouldn't pick up on his father's uncertainty at this skill, for lack of a better word. He didn't want the boy to feel unloved or that he had to give up something his mother had given him but if Raissa had taught Mason this - thing, then FitzDutiful wanted it to stop. Now.

"Everything will be better in the morning," he whispered as he lay down near his small, precious bundles and fell into a restless sleep.
Messages In This Thread
So why am I ten feet under and upside down - by Mason - June 23, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: So why am I ten feet under and upside down - by FitzDutiful - July 20, 2015, 07:52 AM