Redtail Rise all is fair in love and war
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter chuckled as Arion talked about it being more of an emotional problem. You don't say. "Yeah," Wynter smiled then continued "I'm not enjoying these emotions. I don't mind half of the others but these ones arent exactly wonderful to have,"she finished frowning slightly. "Okay I'm pretty sure that didn't make any sense what so ever. But hey, not much I say does these days. Know what I mean?" Wynter was killing herself on the inside. She wasn't making sense to anyone, even herself. "Ill shut up now," she stated. 

She nodded as Arion talked about how he wasn't sure he was leaving yet. He had made new friends and that was great. Unfortunately for Wynter, all the potential friends had left or uh yeah. Okay well not all of them, she could try and make friends with Gunnar or Oliver. Arion she already considered a friend. 

"Wait, you wouldn't join another pack?" she asked tilting her head slightly. Spending the rest of your life as a lone wolf didn't seem all that appealing to Wynter but i guess it depended on the wolf. 

Uh awks xD this totally isnt my best post sorry. Im sidetracked. Haha. I tried. 
Messages In This Thread
all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 06:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 06:33 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 20, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:53 PM