i think that they could be the better half of me.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
i may be intoxicated, no regrets, #yolo

Her witticism rarely missed the opportunity; he smiled wanely as she pulled them away from the open break of canopy to a little thicker cover. He did not fear the lightning that came for as far and few inbetween it was, and settling in near to her was of no question. They were posed as conversationally as wolves could have been, eyes resting on each other as much as they were on their surroundings, and of course of the sky above.

It would rain, it would storm, but how soon was a questionable thing altogether.

Her voice once more withdrew him from wandering and unwritten thoughts, drawing the focus of his gaze from the lush greenery to her countenance curiously. Something was on her mind, as often many things were in the days that had come to pass. His brows knitted briefly before rising expectantly, curiosity unbridled at the trailing edge of her voice that was not stolen away by the wind.

"Oh?" he said, if only to counter the break of silence that gently found its way in.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think that they could be the better half of me. - by Mordecai - July 22, 2015, 12:15 AM