I promise I can be nice
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zhavii meeting pack-members. Set after the storm. :3

Being in this new Khalas was quite the experience. She wasn't sure why they were marking this place so much. Weren't they tracking their herds of prey and they were marking this place with all their scents. Zhavvi knew from the other pack that you weren't suppose to cross that line. Maybe it was the same when another Khalas stole your herd. That was a no go. It meant instant war. Probably it meant the same. A soft sigh left her lips, so confused about this place. It wasn't like she could ask, not really. There is also this mountain they lived on, did that mean they walked over the graves of their dead people? She was not going to comment on it even is she could ask. She was here to recover and grow fatter not to create fights. Maybe when she was more healthy. She could do that.

Zhavvi carefully walked up the water bank of the streaming river, figuring no dead bodies would be lying here. In Dorthran tradition powerful wolves would get buried on top of a mountain so they would be closer to the gods. Zhavvi's small paws even waded through the water since she didn't trust the trees. The wound on her neck was a thick crust, but it was healing. After a while she reached a waterfall, her eyes marvelled at the falling water. She had never seen such an amazing thing living on plains, only very small ones. She decided to take a dip and clean out her wound. Her lithe body eagerly took in a few gulps of fresh water and lowered herself so the crust on the bite mark would slowly soak off.
Messages In This Thread
I promise I can be nice - by Zaria - July 22, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: I promise I can be nice - by Chaska - July 25, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: I promise I can be nice - by Zaria - July 26, 2015, 08:16 AM
RE: I promise I can be nice - by Chaska - July 27, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I promise I can be nice - by Zaria - July 27, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: I promise I can be nice - by Chaska - July 28, 2015, 12:35 AM
RE: I promise I can be nice - by Zaria - July 28, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: I promise I can be nice - by Chaska - July 28, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: I promise I can be nice - by Zaria - July 29, 2015, 05:37 AM
RE: I promise I can be nice - by Chaska - July 30, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: I promise I can be nice - by Zaria - July 30, 2015, 07:29 AM